A few days ago, Zendaya shared a funny misadventure in her Instagram story. While cooking, the American actress accidentally cut her index finger, which forced her to interrupt her recipe and rush to the hospital. “You see, that’s why I don’t cook”, she first commented, showing off her finger surrounded by a bandage, before coming to the following conclusion. “Back in the ready-made life”. Darnell Appling, her best friend and assistant, who accompanied her in this galley, did not fail to go there with his little ironic spade. “Never a not sharp moment with Zendaya, pardon the pun. Sweet Jesus, help me take care of this woodcock because she is really clumsy.” In a recent article, BuzzFeed had fun asking its readers about their most clumsy kitchen misadventures. And that gives some rather comical stories, from the finger peeled by a steward to the involuntary cutting of the thumb. We decided to do the same at the office, and here are the valuable testimonials we collected. “I don’t know if it’s relevant, but I made a banana smoothie for a friend when we were reviewing the baccalaureate, he had an anaphylactic shock and left with the Samu :))”, says our colleague Constancy. “I almost blew up a friend’s family summer house by lighting the gas oven (thinking for very long minutes that it wasn’t on)”, adds Pierre. “My sister burned my arm,” soberly finished my friend and office colleague Abdallah. All the testimonies are available here.
Leave a comment